Watch my latest Video  

JTC token details  

RSS
nunchlee
(@nunchlee)

Hi, could you please explain to me what is the percentage of membership fees in a JTC buying and how it is used ?

Also, I don't understand the purpose to have just some fees invest in the portfolio instead of all the JTC bought.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 11, 2018 2:29 pm
Asaph Kim
(@asaph)

I think it is 40 juntocoins per dollar of your membership fee. Just got mine.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 12, 2018 5:20 am Hassan liked
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin

No, there's really no solid correlation of Juntocoin to dollar for the membership fee. The entire fee is meant to be your initiation into the investment club, and you get a 4k of Juntocoin to start you off. I take approximately half of the initiation fee and invest it in cryptos, silver and hold some cash...all according to the allocations we vote on.

In the near future, about 6-8 weeks, I will open the purchase of additional Juntocoin. I need to first concentrate on building the membership, and adding functionality to the site to track user contribution, which will translate to a value for value exchange in Juntocoin. The idea is to incentivize members to contribute to the research and voting.

I track the value of Juntocoin and report it on the front page. It will be updated this weekend. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 12, 2018 11:32 pm b.samson and Hassan liked
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin

No, there's really no solid correlation of Juntocoin to dollar for the membership fee. The entire fee is meant to be your initiation into the investment club, and you get a 4k of Juntocoin to start you off. I take approximately half of the initiation fee and invest it in cryptos, silver and hold some cash...all according to the allocations we vote on.

In the near future, about 6-8 weeks, I will open the purchase of additional Juntocoin. I need to first concentrate on building the membership, and adding functionality to the site to track user contribution, which will translate to a value for value exchange in Juntocoin. The idea is to incentivize members to contribute to the research and voting.

I track the value of Juntocoin and report it on the front page. It will be updated this weekend. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 12, 2018 11:32 pm
nunchlee
(@nunchlee)

So as I understand the real cost of the inscription is the other 50%. Am I right?

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 13, 2018 1:32 pm
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin

No, the cost of becoming a member is $100, and with that each person gets a number of Juntocoin to start off with. It's a token amount that represents one persons' weight in terms of the vote. 

At some point the cost of a membership will go up to reflect the value of the membership benefits, part of which is getting a token amount of Juntocoin. I will always give everyone the same number of coins upon joining, however the membership fee will likely continue to go up over time. So, for example, the cost of membership may be $150 in 6 months to reflect the higher value of the membership.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 13, 2018 2:52 pm
Asaph Kim
(@asaph)

Since there is a 70 million JTC supply. What happens when all of those are distributed?  Will we mint more?

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 13, 2018 7:07 pm
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin

I have the capability to create more, but have no plans to do so. I would likely leave that up to the members of the club ri decide.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 13, 2018 11:52 pm
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register