Watch my latest Video  

[Sticky] Juntocoin Club Portfolio February 17, 2018  

RSS
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin

It's been about 2 weeks sinc e I updated the performance, so the chart does not reflect the bottom of the crash, however it does reflect a new high in the portfolio.

The latest report can always be viewed on the home page of Juntocoin.com, it is included in this email for your convenience below. Here is a breakdown of the fund crypto holdings. As a reference, your 4,000 JTC are currently worth approximately $21.03.

ETH 25%
BTC 34%
LTC 27%
BCH 10%
WAVES 4%

There are 1,506,000 Juntocoin in circulation.

NOTE: While the fund has increased in value by over 3%, the coin has decreased in value by about 6% relative to the last time I calculated the fund and coin price. This is primarily because there are more coins in circulation as we added new members, but also due to a drop in the price of silver.

Screen Shot 2018 02 17 at 1.27.02 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 17, 2018 3:47 pm ljm81@outlook.com liked
Geoffrey
(@mageownzyou)
Eminent Member

looking good.

would be good to see a bit more info on the breakdown. 

Eg total value. 

your ownership % in shares, does this increase with each new investor coming on, Would be good if it did. 

number of actual investors at a date time

how the bringing on of new investors affects the price / fund and how you calculate that.

what will happen when you increase the costs new investors getting in. 

I understand that you have lots of things on the go and this is a low priority I just think as time goes on a little more depth in the way everything is calculated my help understanding. 

I decided to invest based on your video's and the information that was provided, going forward some people may need more information to make a informed decision. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 17, 2018 11:00 pm nta92@protonmail.ch, LocalsGuide, Joseph Nagel and 1 people liked
LocalsGuide
(@localsguide)

Is the above chart something that is always available to view?

Start Your Own LocalsGuide
LocalsGuide.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 23, 2018 7:40 pm
waihibeachbuilding@gmail.com
(@waihibeachbuildinggmail-com)

Yes this is on the home page. The site has a lot more depth than what there first appears to be. You have to click your way to navigate it. I myself  have to keep refreshing once inside and Ive been here a bit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 1, 2018 1:55 am
Rod_the_Prod
(@dizonrl20gmail-com)

Can we have a online meeting scheduled? Just to know which members/investors and also to so that people can finalize stuff and vote on action items on our KANBAN? 

bulditmu

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 1, 2018 2:24 pm
bleake
(@bleake)

I would love to see that happen.  I also would like to know if we need to register or worry about the SEC and their investigation into ICO's.  Does Juntocoin need to register with the SEC or are we already?

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work - Thomas Edison

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 1, 2018 7:12 pm
waihibeachbuilding@gmail.com
(@waihibeachbuildinggmail-com)

Yes I agree with the last 2 posts. Though I do think the crypto direction is very fluid at present. We would also need to develop the vision  and strategy to take the club forward using the Kanban. I would suggest that perhaps at present having such a low capital base we wont be able to move forward as fast as some members might want without further capital input.  However the way we are at present  we don't have to involve the regulators? yet we have this club that is following/invested and observing the crypto space without bias? Brilliant . Even better if there's a clean out of the currencies as the strength of a sound club could take advantage of a down situation. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 2, 2018 3:21 am
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Posted by: waihibeachbuilding@gmail.com

Yes I agree with the last 2 posts. Though I do think the crypto direction is very fluid at present. We would also need to develop the vision  and strategy to take the club forward using the Kanban. I would suggest that perhaps at present having such a low capital base we wont be able to move forward as fast as some members might want without further capital input.  However the way we are at present  we don't have to involve the regulators? yet we have this club that is following/invested and observing the crypto space without bias? Brilliant . Even better if there's a clean out of the currencies as the strength of a sound club could take advantage of a down situation. 

I have been offline for the past 2 days due to a power outage, I live near Boston and we got hit hard by the Nor'easter. 

But my goal is to raise more funds through new members and then engage an intermediary to broker the sale of Juntocoin through crowdfunding. This is one possible legal way to raise capital. The limits are $1 million in a calendar year. I will restrict the sale of crowd-funded Juntocoin to just those Investor members.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 4, 2018 8:27 am Geoffrey and waihibeachbuilding@gmail.com liked
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register