Watch my latest Video  

Next Moves?  

RSS
a-lin
(@a-lin)
New Member Customer

Ernie, after watching your volumetric analysis a week ago I decided to sign up and see what other materials your members would have access to, could you share with us your next move? I sold everything when BTC was at 6,200, but according to both TA and Volumetric analysis we have broken the resistance level of 9.3k. 

Although its extremely painful, I am strongly considering buying back in even though it would halve my stack of BTC/ETH/NEO/Etcetera that I have.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 14, 2018 1:43 pm
a-lin
(@a-lin)
New Member Customer

had*

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 14, 2018 2:13 pm
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Posted by: andrew.lin.cal

Ernie, after watching your volumetric analysis a week ago I decided to sign up and see what other materials your members would have access to, could you share with us your next move? I sold everything when BTC was at 6,200, but according to both TA and Volumetric analysis we have broken the resistance level of 9.3k. 

Although its extremely painful, I am strongly considering buying back in even though it would halve my stack of BTC/ETH/NEO/Etcetera that I have.  

I never said to sell, I'm sorry my analysis wasn't more clear. I wouldn't buy back in here, there's no reason to. I will be producing a video this evening that will likely change my bullish up-arrow to both an up and down arrow, indicating a possible transition to bearish.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 14, 2018 2:45 pm
a-lin
(@a-lin)
New Member Customer

Ernie - Not to worry. I made my own decision based on my research and risks as well as profit locking, so there is no need to apologize  as I bear full responsibility for my decision to pull the trigger. 

Just seeking for some guidance as I am quite lost in what to do, instead of 4x my portfolio I sold at 2x, and now to buy back my coins i can only buy back half as much as before and all it takes is a double bottom for me to break even so I'm just looking for some guidance in what to do. This move has hurt more mentally  than the 60% drop from the peak because at least I still had the same number of coins, so just looking for some direction in what to do and where to go from here.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 14, 2018 3:28 pm
Rod_the_Prod
(@dizonrl20gmail-com)

Amazon might use litecoin in the future -  https://www.cryptohearsay.com/amazon-is-going-to-accept-litecoin-and-crypto/

Would investing more on litecoin be good for us?

bulditmu

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 14, 2018 4:11 pm Geoffrey liked
Rod_the_Prod
(@dizonrl20gmail-com)

@Ernie - can you give me permissions on this site to add a forum topic?

bulditmu

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 14, 2018 4:29 pm
Crypto_Alchemist
(@darkaleemgmail-com)
Eminent Member
Posted by: admin
Posted by: andrew.lin.cal

I never said to sell, I'm sorry my analysis wasn't more clear. I wouldn't buy back in here, there's no reason to. I will be producing a video this evening that will likely change my bullish up-arrow to both an up and down arrow, indicating a possible transition to bearish.

I think BTC is about to break 10K and all the alts are up more than 30%. So, glad I liquidated to tether and rebought at black friday sale prices.

Binance Referal: https://www.binance.com/?ref=10122820

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 15, 2018 12:18 pm
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Posted by: Rody

@Ernie - can you give me permissions on this site to add a forum topic?

I thought everyone has the ability to create a topic, unless you are not an Investor member, then there are some forums that a Basic member doesn't have access to.. I will check your permissions.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 15, 2018 3:20 pm
Rod_the_Prod
(@dizonrl20gmail-com)

Hi I initially was just a regular member (free), then I switched to the investor.

bulditmu

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 15, 2018 3:45 pm
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Posted by: Rody

Hi I initially was just a regular member (free), then I switched to the investor.

It seems that for new posters, I must approve new topics for them to be posted. I do that whenever I see a Topic that needs moderation. I think after you have created a few topics, the system allows you to post. I'm not entirely positive on this behavior, but that's what I have observed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 15, 2018 4:37 pm waihibeachbuilding@gmail.com liked
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register