RSS
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 10, 2018 10:33 pm Luke liked
Paddy Wagon
(@eatinc00kiez)

It's pretty straightforward with btc isn't it? I agree with your graph work.

Personally I've moved much of my holdings into ether and some other alts. It seems so much more stable despite the fact that it's price is still largely driven by bitcoin's value. The swings are less violent % wise. The rationale for long on ETH is that so many ERC-20 companies are taking shots, many of which have real problem solving abilities. Something has to stick at some point, right?

Paddy Wagon

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 12, 2018 11:49 pm
Jonathan Burch
(@slim)

Bitcoin to under 200.00 ?  Crashing soon.  It all seems unpredictable at this point. Who Knew.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 16, 2018 12:10 pm
waihibeachbuilding@gmail.com
(@waihibeachbuildinggmail-com)

Is it correct that ETH is able to use the Hedera  Platform? If so are we prepared to write Bitcoin off? Where is the value added to come in Bitcoin? Hedra is looking very mainstream and is a tool  for the masses but not owned by the masses. Yet as per Ernies 2nd last video he brings up the analog synopsis of Bitcoin flux and it either looks like Whales or several exchanges monopolizing the direction of trade. We the public will therefore  have to live with manipulation whether we choose to go mainstream or alt. Therefore it seems like there will be value in either system due to ability and public sentiment  of the different systems available. I think baring a madmax (apocalyptic scenario) a $200 dollar Bitcoin price would be very appealing. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 17, 2018 9:06 am
dustin.milestone@gmail.com
(@dustin-milestonegmail-com)

Highly doubt that Bitcoin will ever see $200. Just think how fast you would buy those up. I know I would. I'm sure a lot of others would too. In fact Id be going all in at ever a $1000 bitcoin.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Codeo3er@protonmail.com
(@codeo3erprotonmail-com)

BTC will not hit 200$ Or there will be a bunch of people doing the "John Macafee"

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 7, 2018 5:07 pm
dualmass
(@dualmass)
New Member Customer

Bitcoin has a core of early adopters, for example ;my buddy has a solar powered coin mining farm ( over 500 panels) that has fed his miners for the last three years,,,he and guys like him are not selling til it hits 200,000 plus... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 9, 2018 4:48 pm
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register