Watch my latest Video  

Weiss ratings  

RSS
jpalmer9197@gmail.com
(@jpalmer9197gmail-com)

I would like to recommend that the Juntocoin community invest in a yearly subscription to Weiss rating for crypto currency as an investment tool. Is their and support for this?

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 2, 2018 1:54 pm
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Posted by: jpalmer9197@gmail.com

I would like to recommend that the Juntocoin community invest in a yearly subscription to Weiss rating for crypto currency as an investment tool. Is their and support for this?

I posed the same question, and looked into it. If I buy it now it is about $500 for a year, if later it's about $1000 for a year. The big problem is that Juntocoin is a bit new and not rich yet, especially after spending most of the revenues on the initial version of the website.

I'm going to be updating the Kanban boards this weekend to reflect the full operation of the Juntocoin concept. This suggestion would be perfect for the soon to be created Club Business Kanban.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 2, 2018 2:44 pm
Friday
(@friday)

I sent an email to Wiess to ask what the renewal cost would be on the second year and this is what they said:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings, after the 1st year the renewal price will be $936.

Sincerely,

Weiss Ratings

4400 Northcorp Parkway

Palm Beach Gardens, FL   33410

Phone: 1-877-934-7778

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 6, 2018 7:29 pm
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Posted by: Friday

I sent an email to Wiess to ask what the renewal cost would be on the second year and this is what they said:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings, after the 1st year the renewal price will be $936.

Sincerely,

Weiss Ratings

4400 Northcorp Parkway

Palm Beach Gardens, FL   33410

Phone: 1-877-934-7778

The club simply can't afford that expense right now. Perhaps after the next membership drive, but I don't even know if we'll get the value out of it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 7, 2018 6:54 pm
Friday
(@friday)

That is fine with me, I just wanted to check with them if their 50% discount was an ongoing thing or just a one time offer. Better to know than not know.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 7, 2018 7:49 pm
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register